Embrace the rapidly growing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trends along with building security into mobile applications to reduce the risk of losing sensitive information
Diversinet’s mobiSecure® Key Benefits
- Meet federal security requirements with FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules
- Develop HIPAA compliant solutions with military grade security to the majority of consumer smartphones, feature phones, iPad and tablets, and other mobile devices
- Deliver apps faster by embedding security code through mobiSecure® SDKs, removing the burden from the development team
mobiSecure® is a software development solution that makes it easy to manage and secure enterprise mobile applications. With mobiSecure®, you can:
- Leverage FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules and algorithms
- Develop mobile apps rapidly by using recognized security protocols and libraries
- Secure sensitive corporate information on BYOD with a patented technique to prevent cloning
- Utilize patented end-to-end encryption protocol for secure information exchange
- Provisioning technology that includes auto-device detection and patented over-the-air customization of mobile apps to mobile devices
- Seamlessly integrate with existing systems based on an HTTP Get Request and Response interface protocol for one-time password validation
- Two-factor authentication for users and devices with event- or time-based one-time passwords
mobiSecure® consists of:
1. mobiSecure® servers:
- Provisioning Service: This provides automatic device recognition and classification, directs app downloads or re-directions to app stores, and dynamic over-the-air provisioning of security credentials onto mobile devices.
- Validation Service: This provides the OATH compliant one-time password validation, dynamic key derivation service for information encryption and decryption, and symmetric key management.
2. mobiSecure® SDKs consist of mobile native client APIs and REST-based server-side APIs that can be embedded into customer applications.
Key features are:
- One-time password generation and validation based on OATH industry standards
- Symmetric key provisioning and management
- Application information encryption and decryption for storage and transfer
- Offline user PIN management
- APIs are available for MS Windows Phones, iOS, Android, Blackberry and J2ME MIDP